Monday

Untwisted Vortex

Here is blog that was submitted back in the stone age and I've just had the pleasure of reviewing it. I've gotta say I love this blog. If for no other reason than the fact that there is a category in this blog entitled entomology! As many of you know I have another blog called www.pestcontrolinfo.blogspot.com and it is all about the topic of entomology in essence. Now aside from that fact of a great category, the blog is pact full of other fantastic content that will catch the interest of a wide variety of readers. It is really a terrific compilation of all kinds of topics and the content if very well written, making it an easy read. No criticism to offer here. The blog is well organized, well written, and well delivered. Stop by and have a visit and don't forget to make him a favorite, I did.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Thanks for the review!