Saturday

THE GOAT RODEO

Are you ready for a rodeo? I hope so because I recommend a visit to this fantastic blogger's place where she puts into words her life and times and everything in between! How about this...Nancy is a romance writer who has been published and paid. This puts her in a league all her own. Having said this it goes without saying that her blog is brilliantly written and her posts keep you interested. There is alot to investigate in her blog that goes back to 2004 and I think you'll enjoy every moment you spend during that investigation. Nancy is a triathlete and a mother of an Autistic boy which makes her a strong person in my opinion. My wife teaches autistic children and the stories she brings home about these wonderful children are fantastic! As far as the blog goes....I have no advice because there is none to offer. I think it is perfect. Keep up the great work and you've gained a new fan!

3 comments:

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Thank you, so much. It was an honor to have you check out my blog and a joy to read the wonderful review.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi billie! i have known nancy for awhile now and i have to tell you she is a cruise pig. she will tell you it is me, but no, it is her. just so you know! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

smiles, bee

Jacky said...

Great blog!

And Billy - you've been blogtipped! http://vt251.blogspot.com/2007/07/bloggtipping-july-2007.html