Thursday

The Sunny Raw Kitchen

What do you think when I describe the following grocery list:
35 lbs apples
25 lbs oranges
15 lbs bananas
8 lbs lemons and limes
5 lbs of fruits (depending on what's available)
20 lbs carrots
4 lbs celery
2 or 3 lbs lettuce
3 lbs greens (spinach, kale, swiss chard, etc.)
3 lbs tomatoes
3 lbs avocados
2 lbs beets
DO you think that it is the shopping list for your local restaurant? What would you say if I told you it was this blogger's weekly consumption. That's right...Raw food is the way they go. I think these lifestyles are incredible and so interesting to read about. IF you want to get a truly inside look into the world of eating raw food as a lifestyle then I urge you to stop by this extremely well presented blog. Also...look for the raw food forum coming soon where you can interact and join a virtual community. Keep up the fantastic work and good luck with the forum...I'm sure it will be a success!

No comments: