Monday

Saurly Yours

When given saur grapes...make wine. Well...it goes something like that...thank God this blog is a premium vintage with some of the wittiest and thought provoking writing I've come across in a while. You will find some very strong opinion here...especially about blogs in her post, Boring Blogs, where you will quickly find that this blogger knows what she does and doesn't like. I liked the style of this blogger...the stories are interesting and some have a hint of sarcasm, which I like. It is set up with no flashy widgets to take away from content and the blog is bursting with material. Nice job and you've gained a repeat visitor.

2 comments:

Saur♥Kraut said...

Billy, I'm delighted that you think so. I have friends (and readers) of all types who follow many different paths. But they all enjoy a good discussion, for the most part. I hope you stop by often! I appreciate the honest evaluation, incidentally.

The Lazy Iguana said...

Boring blogs suck