Saturday

Lazy Iguana

This sharp looking blog from the land of Florida is one of those fresh and witty blogs that make you stop and think for a minute. I like the writing and the overall look of the blog is very cool with the sidebar set up with arcade games from when I was little. One thing I noticed and I might have missed it or am looking in the wrong places ( I got in big trouble for this one time), but I didn't notice an archive section. I view my blogs in IE so maybe that is the reason. Aside from that I have no complaints. Stop by and say Hi and enjoy your visit at the Lazy Iguana!

2 comments:

Saur♥Kraut said...

Lazy Iguana happens to be a good friend of mine. He is a true genius! I agree: His blog is spectacular.

The Lazy Iguana said...

The archives are on the left sidebar, under the games links.