Wednesday

Cozy Reader

Let me set the scene for ya...my youngest is sleeping in bed...my wife and oldest son are at Karate...I'm sitting here is the sheer silence of home when suddenly I get blasted with Christian Rock! Another automatic music blog box! I need to take an extra aspirin. I think the bloggers are out to get me. Anyway I want to thank Jane for submitting her blog because it is one of those "pleasure to read" kinda blogs and I was excited to see her little button link for Critique My Blog....How nice is that? The blog itself is full of wonderful content and it gives me a calming feeling when I read through alot of Jane's work. That is really what makes a blog....you can put as many widgets in the world on your sidebar...but when you get right down to it...it's the content...the real meat a potatoes. Loved it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you VERY much for the kind review and I apologize for the music. I have decided to remove it because most of the time I don't even have the sound up when I am blogging since my laptop is in the same room as the TV!!!
Thanks again.