Wednesday

Views of the Silent Majority

Our blogger C-Dell brings us a blog of current topics where he discusses his views and opinions on such things as troop deployment and the bringing home of the troops and his dislike for the president. I'd say his views come from a liberal standpoint and are delivered in an excellent manner without being preachy, but instead in a way that you would have a decent discussion over lunch, type of way. I enjoyed reading through his posts. Some great points are made and he has some decent insights.

3 comments:

C-dell said...

Thanks I really appreciate it. I linked you under blog notes not the Rogue Gallery. Blog Notes is a place for awards and reviews. Look under the clock.

X. Dell said...

As a regular reader of "Views of the Silent Majority," I concur.

Enemy of the Republic said...

I also agree. His blog is fantastic.