Thursday

Just a country girl

Looks like this country girl is still settling in with wordpress. The wordpress blog is only a few months old and the format is alittle off. The template is beautiful and very nice, but in the posts you have this kind of stuff going on which is tough to enjoy, "
Immediately, I stepped over to the sink and ran cold water over the cut for several minutes. I felt nauseous as I watched the blood mingle with water from the faucet, forming a ruby-red river as it went down the drain.

“I need a towel,” I called toward the living room. Evidently, John heard the alarm in my voice, and came to investigate.

“You cut yourself?” he asked, looking into the sink. “Let me see.”

I fought back tears as my ex-paramedic husband examined my wound. I had a lot to do that day, and a trip to the ER for stitches just wasn’t in my plans.

I was relieved when John announced that the"
Other than that the blog seems to be on the right track.

No comments: