Friday

OVERTIME!

Sports blogs are a great way to gauge the fans because they are written by the fans. It's especially good when you get a good sports blog that is very informative and you can tell the blogger knows his sports. Frank's blog is heavy into hockey with a spattering of other topics that are interesting and gives it a well rounded feel. His pay per post ads are not "in your face" so they are easy to read through or just pass by. So if you love hockey then go spend some time and a half at OVERTIME! Well done frank and keep on blogging!

1 comment:

Frank said...

Thank you for the positive feedback.

I hardly had any feedback thus far from anybody so I didn't know exactly what people was thinking about this blog. I am glad to see that it pleased you and I will keep upgrading my blog's look as I am very newbian with HTML coding. :)

Thanks again and keep on blogging buddy!