Friday

Shining Happy People



Things were looking alittle dusty at CMB lately so I thought I'd dust it off with this request from smiling sunflower. It's refreshing to see how blogs are moving away from the plain journal to communities. These blogs, like sunflower's, are very unique unto themselves, but it's nice to see references to other peoples blogs and other bloggers. It almost reminds me of the early days of the chat room. You'd be in a chat room and forget to eat, they were addictive, but people made real friends in there and some of those friendships blossomed into real life relationships. Blogging is like that in a way because they can be addictive, but with the ability to comment in a post you can communicate with others and add them to your sidebar and the sense of community is there. Sunflower's blog is alot like this...it's very interactive and interesting. Keep up the good work. I like your spirit. Nice job.

4 comments:

Barb said...

I enjoy her blog a lot :)

Sunflower said...

hi Billy and Barb, thanks for your compliment, encourage and help! I enjoy your blogs as much as you enjoy my Sunflower:-)

Unknown said...

welcome back billy...
ill help u guys on the team if u guys still need someone to help up.

Anonymous said...

I'll be starting back slowly Nevins...As time permits...What a great bunch of people in this blog world.