Friday

ordinarytomas.blogspot.com



Sinatra would be proud of this fellow Hoboken boy. Two clever blogs...both with a common ailment that I called bottom feeder syndrome. Sometimes when you are playing around with the code in your template you bump the stuff that is supposed to be at the top right to the bottom making your adsense useless and hiding your profile. Most people won't scroll all the way down to the bottom. That's my only criticism of your blog...other than that I liked it alot...the cartoon blog about poor Tomas was clever and funny and the msquared2 blog was interesting....Keep up the good work and try to fix the blog sidebar so you can capitalize on your adsense.

1 comment:

msquared said...

i agree with you on the side bar, I'm trying to figure out how to do a 3 column blog(having a sidebar on teh left and right) but I'm not that good with HTML.
What did you mean about hiding my profile?