Sunday

I am Woman See me Blog


I love smart blogs...blogs that are written with wit and lots of thought...that's what Lizza brings us here. From a cool post about the word "Fuck" to an earlier post entitled "my truths" , Lizza's insightful look at things both in her own little world and outside it is terrific...She also has a cool feature called Blog World Saturdays where she herself comments on blogs she's chosen and likes...Awesome blog....one criticism...I don't like the way I have to scroll from one side to the other...that is a little bothersome...I can get over it though because it truly is a hip blog...Well done. Keep it coming.

2 comments:

Violet said...

Hi. Just wanna say that I'm finding some great blogs to read, from reading your reviews. Thanks.

Lizza said...

Thank you very much, Billy Mac! I apologize for the scrolling thing, I never realized other people were seeing it like that because it doesn't appear that way on my monitor. No one's mentioned it to me before. :-) I shall endeavor to rectify.

You deserve rounds of applause for what you're doing.