Sunday

Promoting in Forums.

We already know about how important it is to promote your blog. We've talked about search engine submissions already, so what other options do we have? Forums are a great resource because just as there are blogs about every topic there seems to be forums about every topic. I signed up for the Forbes Magazine forum and promoted my pinkprofts blog about penny stock investing. Wouldn't you know it, over the weeks and months as I checked my sitemeter hits I noticed that a lot of my incoming traffic was from Forbes!
As I said, there is a forum for everything, if you blog about baking or cooking then chances are there is a forum about it. IF you blog about computers then there's a forum that matches. Join these communities and use them to promote your blog. Another good thing is that these forums have a lot of information about your topic of choice. So it's got benefits twice over!

No comments: